Return Goods Policy
- No part can be returned for credit unless authorization is given within twenty (20) days from date of shipment, all parts subject to inspection. To obtain a written or verbal authorization number, please call your service representative.
- Authorization for return is valid for thirty (30) days from date given. Please note that the authorization number MUST be on all packages or they will not be accepted by Morgan for return and the parts will be returned to the customer "Freight Collect".
- All freight sent back to Morgan should be sent freight pre-paid. A restocking charge of 20% will apply accept in the case of defective parts or an error made by Morgan.
- Merchandise returned in un-saleable condition will not be accepted and will be returned to customer "Freight Collect".
- Only current parts, in complete and re-saleable condition may be eligible for credit. Credit amount will be determined after inspection of items.
- The maximum allowed return per customer will be limited to 1% of the previous year's total purchases.
- The purchaser is solely responsible for filing claims against the carrier for any loss or damage of items signed "Clear".
Exceptions On Instances Where Credit Will Not Be Given:
- Special ordered items and items without a part number (NPN).
- Delivery, installation and other fees for services performed are nonrefundable after the service has been completed.
- Parts manufactured to customer's specifications may not be canceled or returned. If the original is defective, you may exchange these items for the same product.
- The return of obsolete or discontinued items is not permissible.
- Electrical parts are non-returnable.
How To Return Items:
- Call your local Morgan Parts center and obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number in advance of shipping. This number must be included on all shipping paperwork.
- Authorization for a return is not automatic and must go through an approval process before any Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number is given.
- Goods are to be returned freight prepaid to Morgan Parts. All returns must be properly packaged and identified with the RGA number provided.
Damages Or Shortages In Shipments En-Route:
- Our responsibility does not extend beyond our plant. Examine all shipments carefully before the delivering carrier leaves your premises. Where damage or shortage has occurred be sure to have the freight bill show this and have it signed by the driver. Concealed damage claims must be made with in forty eight hours.
LTL Shipments: Selling Morgan Parts Center